Spend to get free shipping * Orders under 2kg in weightCongratulations! You've got free shipping.
At Crystal Auras we strive to have as little impact on the planet as possible. We take sustainability seriously and this is covered under all our values of ethics, spirituality, positive energies and even education.
Through conducting research and understanding on how our crystals, products and services can cause damage to our planet, environment and society. Vetting our suppliers and careful consideration goes into who we supply from, work with and our inventory. To ensure we are minimising any damages to our environment and reducing our carbon footprint.
Through our commitment to understanding how our crystals are sourced and our thorough vetting process of our suppliers, the following Crystal Auras commitments have been made to sustainability:
– No explosives or large machinery is used in the mining extract of our Crystals
– The logistics of sourcing are carefully orchestrated to reduce carbon footprints globally.
– Co-ordination of mines, workshops and independents in one country to be shipped all together
– Ethical suppliers who produce short print runs, contribute back to world life and demonstrate sustainability through their carbon footprint and reusable packaging & energies.
– Crystal Auras Packaging
– All our cardboard boxes are 100% recyclable and are made from at least 70% recyclable materials
– Eco-friendly bubble wrap that is 100% recyclable due to its air retention technology so it can be reused
– Natural shredded filler is 100% recyclable and is made from 80% recyclable material
– Wrapping Paper is 100% Pure Natural Kraft and 100% recyclable
– Eco-flow Biodegradable Peanuts (add to water dissolve)
– Crystal Auras stickers are on recycled paper
– QR codes will be used to minimise cards to deliver education on crystals and further information
– Rose Petals and Lavender used are sourced responsibly and ethically
Our servers are run with renewable energy by CloudFare with the green web foundation. We support the World Land Trust charity and always striving to improve our impact.
We love to hear stories from our customers re-using packaging sent, re-purposing the rose petals and lavender for their alter spaces and homes.